Attending Viega training programs is the best way to get up to speed on the latest technologies in the industry.
This course will cover carbon steel and copper press systems for fuel gas piping in residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Fuel types such as natural gas, LP gas, diesel, fuel oil and kerosene will be covered as well as their implications in NFPA 54. Attendees will learn the proper installation, support and pressure testing of press piping systems. Hands-on demonstrations will include pipe and tube selection, pipe preparation, deflection control and torture testing. Underground installations, concealed locations, and NFGC implications will also be covered.
This course includes:
- Interactive Learning Center tour
- Codes and standards for press systems in fuel gas
- Installation best practices
- Submittal process for special applications
- Hands-on tips, tricks and suggestions from the pros