- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- PB OUTLOOK
Items Tagged with 'Lochinvar'
Available starting in June 2014, the new line includes five models with inputs ranging from 399,000 Btu/hr. to 850,000 Btu/hr.
Lochinvar’s ARMOR X2 commercial condensing water heater combines stainless-steel heat exchanger technology with modulating/condensing combustion to deliver thermal efficiencies as high as 96%.
The state-of-the-art, customized truck features a multi-media lab with numerous Lochinvar products installed inside.