- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- PB OUTLOOK
Items Tagged with 'ball valves'
Legend’s T-541FLG and S-541FLG 1/4-turn flange sillcocks are greater flow ball valves constructed of forged brass with an oversized flange ideal for repair as well as new construction plumbing.
Three-piece, stainless steel ball valves are now available for use with Viega ProPress stainless steel systems.
Legend continues to expand its existing offering of no-lead ball valves.