- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- PB OUTLOOK
Items Tagged with 'codes and standards'
In April 2010, the U.S. Department of Energy issued new efficiency standards for residential storage water heaters — gas-fired, oil-fired and electric — and gas-fired tankless water heaters. These efficiency standards become effective in April 2015.