- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- PB OUTLOOK
Items Tagged with 'Danze'
Danze donated hundreds of kitchen and bath faucets, tub faucets and shower components from its Logan Square, Antioch and Melrose Collections.
The Antioch Pull-Out faucet from Danze features a 7” high spout and 9 3/4” spout length.
Jeff Pratt helped launch the Danze brand in 2001 and assumed a leadership role on Gerber when that product line was acquired in 2003.
Danze’s Mono Chic 5”x8” showerhead is a rectangular, single-function showerhead certified by the EPA’s WaterSense.