- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Word of tumbling prices apparently hasn’t yet reached a bunch of thieves working the Chicago North Shore area, judging from these recent accounts in the Chicago Tribune.
Reading these stories made me wonder, are the thieves:
- A. So
stupid they don’t realize the risks they’re taking have begun to outpace the
B. Stealing low in the hope of selling high?
If the latter, they may have more business savvy than some distributors!