- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The headline promises to: "Respond Quickly, (my emphasis) Appropriately and Courteously to Customer Questions and Complaints." Then it goes on to say ...
"When our customers have questions or complaints, we will respond with the required information within 30 days in a professional, courteous manner that reflects the high value we place on each customer."
Taking a month to respond to a customer qualifies as "quickly"? Can't anyone at United fathom irony?