- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- PB OUTLOOK
Viessmann Manufacturing Co. announced three key promotions of its U.S. sales organization. These new sales management roles are in response to the growth of Viessmann sales in the United States and the expanded responsibilities of the organization as a whole.
- After nearly 20 years with Viessmann, Stephen David, has been promoted from commercial sales manager to sales director of the East Coast including the Southern States through Texas.
- Kevin Flynn is the regional sales manager of the New England region. Flynn has successfully served as the commercial territory manager in New England for the last two years.
- Carol Fey, a newcomer to the Viessmann team, has been promoted to the regional sales manager of the Mountain region. She brings almost 20 years of experience serving as a sales manager with Honeywell.
All three were previously focused on Viessmann’s commercial products, and will now assume responsibility for both residential and commercial sales.
Dr. Michael Luz, managing director of Viessmann U.S. said, “I want to congratulate Steve, Kevin and Carol to these well deserved promotions. Steve has excelled as commercial sales manager at Viessmann and will do a terrific job leading our sales team in the East. Kevin has exceeded expectations as the commercial territory manager in New England for the past two years and we are grateful for his significant contributions. Carol began her career with Viessmann as the commercial territory manager for the West Coast and is now more than ready to take over the Mountain region as a regional manager.”