- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- PB OUTLOOK
Women in HVACR, an organization dedicated to furthering the growth of women in the HVACR industry, announced its officers for the 2010 term:
- President - Kimberly O’Neal, HARDI, Columbus, Ohio.
- Vice-President - Nita Brooks, National Comfort Institute Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- Treasurer - Karen Riffice, Amalgamated Services Inc., Oaklawn, Ill.
- Past President - Barbara Keil, Keil Heating & Air Conditioning, Riverdale, N.J.
The 2010 board includes: Kathy McCauley of McCauley Mechanical Construction Inc., Bridgeview, Ill.; Adrienne Breedlove of MCAA, Rockville, Md.; Ruth Ann Davis of Williams Furnace, Frisco, Texas; Tammy Smith of Halco Plumbing and Heating, Phelps, N.Y.; Julie Eudy of Golden Services Group, St. Peters, Mo.; Alyssa Irish of DuroDyne Corp., Bay Shore, N.Y.; Patti Ellingson of RemTec International, Winterville, N.C.; and Kathy Corr of NATE, Arlington, Va.
Advisory board members are: Gwen Hostnik of Marketing & Event Management Consulting, Cleveland, Ohio; Valerie Stakes of Multilingual Training Solutions, San Diego, Calif.; and Ruth King of Business Ventures Corp., Norcross, Ga.
In addition to the annual conference (scheduled for Sept. 22, 2010, in Baltimore), details regarding 2010 programs and services are available online at www.womeninhvacr.org.