- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The seminars are tailored to various industry occupations and cover a wide range of important topics. Upon completion of the three-day seminars, CEU credits are awarded to graduates.
The spring seminars include:
- Design and Application Seminar: April 6-8, June 15-17
- Modern Hydronics Advanced Seminar: April 20-22, June 1-3
- Modern Hydronics Basic Seminar: May 4-6, June 29-July 1
- Service and Maintenance Seminar: May 18-20
For complete descriptions and enrollment information for the Little Red Schoolhouse educational seminars, visit schoolhouse.itt.com. Seminar reservations must be made through Bell & Gossett representatives; for a complete list of reps, including contact names and phone numbers, visit www.bellgossett.com.
Since 1954, more than 55,000 engineers, contractors and installers have been trained in the Little Red Schoolhouse’s fully equipped learning center, while another 135,000 professionals have received training through B&G’s traveling classroom program. Graduates of the Little Red Schoolhouse can be found in every state in the country, as well as Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Australia.