- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
By logging in at http://flopro.taco-hvac.com/login.php, FloPro members can
- Hold lively, helpful discussions on technical, sales and marketing challenges
- Reinforce and expand what they learn in FloPro training classes
- Tap into the wealth of hydronic knowledge and get personal advice from the FloPro Team support staff.
Product Training and Trade Program
Barba will contribute to a twice-monthly blog, and offer insight and effective
industry tips. His recent blog installments, titled “Sales and Selling for HVAC
Contractors, Part 1 & 2,” are available now at the site.
FloPro was developed earlier this year to help hydronics contractors grow their businesses by way of training, field and technical support, and a range of consumer marketing and promotion materials.
For more information on the FloPro Team, visit www.taco-hvac.com or call 401/942-8000.