Oct. 12, 2007 ― North American Congress On Hydronics Formed
October 12, 2007
The new North American Congress on Hydronics will build and maintain a marketing vision that represents the hydronic industry, and provide effective public relations to create a higher profile for industry products.
An organizational meeting of the new North American Congress on Hydronics took place in October during Hydronics Institute’s semi-annual meeting in Absecon, N.J.
Objectives of the newly formed group are to:
- Build and maintain a marketing vision that represents the hydronic industry
- Provide effective public relations for hydronics to create a higher profile for industry products among end-users and the general public
- To continually increase the influence of the hydronics sector via marketing plans that consider government regulations, legislation and regulations, training of industry personnel, and current research and statistics
- To provide synergy to all hydronics marketing across North America
- And to improve contact and establish cooperative relationships with allied industry associations in North America