May 22, 2007 - Taco Announces New Contractor Training/Support Program
Taco Inc.’s new FloPro Team will help hydronics contractors grow their businesses by way of training, field and technical support, and a range of consumer marketing and promotion materials.
John Barba, who recently joined Taco as its residential training manager, will be involved in all aspects of the new program.
“The FloPro Team is designed to help the professional contractor thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace,” Barba said. “There’s so much that goes into a modern hydronic system, and FloPro training will make it easy for busy contractors to stay ahead of the competition.”
The program includes the following services:
- Training on Taco products and hydronic systems, including system design, installation and sales, will be offered at Taco’s headquarters in Cranston, R.I. Local field training sessions and interactive online sessions will be offered, too. Participating contractors can earn enough credits to qualify as a Taco FloPro Master in home comfort, which will also qualify them for additional training, rewards and support.
- Taco field reps will be assigned to FloPro contractors to support them locally in the field, and have full and ready access to quick response factory technical support at Taco through dedicated phone and online support professionals.
- Team members also will receive special product offers from Taco, as well as quality clothing items identifying them as Taco FloPro Team participants.
- Taco will provide team members with homeowner-directed literature to help them sell total comfort hydronic systems to their customers.
- Taco will support FloPro Team members with online support resources and a residential hydronics system design software package.
Interested contractors can sign up for the Taco FloPro Team through their local wholesalers by picking up a registration form, or by registering online at www.taco-hvac.com/FloPro.