The Collins Companies launches new website
Industrial PVF distributor The Collins Companies recently launched a new company website at www.collinspipe.com.
“Although we had done a complete redesign back in 2015, our needs changed in that short amount of time and we realized we needed a platform to be able to speak to all the different markets we serve. The needs of the power market can be different than the needs of our local universities,” said Brian Tuohey, president of The Collins Companies. “Our goal is to be able to use our site as a communication tool to our current and future customer base. We also realized we needed to have a platform we could easily modify as the needs of the markets we serve are changing daily.
“As our industry continues to shift demographics, we felt it was important to help inform emerging engineers and purchasing professionals on all their available options when selecting a flow control solution.” Tuohey continued. The new site offers extensive content including a product breakdown of suppliers, detailed product information and a video tour of each company under The Collins Companies umbrella.”
Key features of the site include:
- Market segments and breakout by application/product type and brands available to service each specific industry.
- Interactive video on how to properly size, select and automate valves, and an enjoyable glimpse of the people that makeup the Collins team.
- Featured products section with detailed information on the engineered products we represent.
- Enhanced introductory and advanced training programs.
- Downloadable cut sheets and videos also are available for customers looking for a specific engineering solution or more detailed information they can utilize in their submittal process.
“We always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations for quality, service and technical support,” Tuohey said. “This new website is the result of talking with customers and gaining their feedback on how we may best serve them.”
Headquartered in East Windsor, Conn., The Collins Companies is comprised of Collins Pipe & Supply Co., Collins Controls, Niagara Controls, Collins Niagara and Power House Supply Co., with nine locations in New England, upstate New York and Aston (greater Philadelphia), Pa.