Movers & Shakers—June 2017
June 29, 2017
- Viega recently announced Mark Brodie as its new director of marketing. In this position Brodie is responsible for directing and managing Viega’s marketing department, including strategic marketing research, planning and implementation, marketing financial tracking and support of corporate research, marketing and brand initiatives.
- Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group announced Mark-Hans Richer has joined GPG as senior vice president, chief marketing and innovation officer. Richer will help elevate and expand the group’s Moen, Riobel, ROHL and Perrin & Rowe global brands.
- T&S Brass and Bronze Works hired David Scelsi as its marketing product manager where he will be responsible for managing and growing T&S’ extensive foodservice and plumbing-product portfolios, the company explained.
- PRIER Products announced the appointments of Chris Campbell to the post of product quality engineer and Ben Byler as distribution manager.
- Jacksonville, Fla.-based Worldwide Distribution announced the addition of Doug McElwain as its new vice president of U.S. sales. McElwain brings more than 30 years of sales and sales-management experience in the manufacturing and wholesale of the plumbing, heating and piping industries.
- Water-Right, an independent OEM in the water-treatment industry, hired Kira Jankowski as associate brand manager.
- Fujitsu appointed Christopher Correa project manager, responsible for the advancement and support of the Halcyon heat-pump brand. The company also named Terry Lawrence sales engineer where he will generate, develop, service and support customers with the designing and engineering of Airstage VRF systems.
- Nashville-based software-as-a-service company Edgenet promoted Adam Ragauskis from vice president of finance to chief financial officer.
- In a recent Eye on Safety column in Supply House Times, an Anvil International executive was incorrectly identified. One of the individuals in the photo is Anvil’s Dean Taylor.
- Rinnai America Corp.’s Super-High-Efficiency-Plus (SE+) series tankless water-heating system is featured in the HGTV Smart Home 2017 located in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- DDI System taught wholesale distributors how to learn, connect and amplify business operations during the Inform Connects 2017 User Conference in Nashville in early May.
- Anvil International acquired AFCON, a provider of patented fire-protection pipe hangers and seismic bracing products.
- KBR has been awarded a contract by PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia for engineering, project and construction management services for Chevron’s operating fields in Sumatra, Indonesia.
- U.S. Representative Trey Hollingsworth (Indiana 9th District) recently visited the Geo-Flo plant in Bedford, Ind. Discussions included the state of the geothermal heat-pump industry, as well as Geo-Flo’s encouragement to support H.R. Bill 1090, which would extend the tax credit for investments in energy property with construction that begins before Jan. 1, 2022.